Please, do not re-post this content on your blog without crediting me.
I have to say this is completely legit - someone tried to steal her handbag and she simply went “Fuck this- *suplex*”
someone teach me this pweeze-ooc
Ok Ladies, here’s the info on this move.
We are blessed with a low center of gravity. This means that when we get ahold of someone and tip over backward like that, it’s easy peasy for us to do. Especially on a guy. Think of it like a fulcum and lever: they’re the lever, we’re the fulcrum, and because their center of gravity is up in their chest, instead of in their pelvis, when we get down low and lean back, whupsy there they tip right over.
Now, here’s the real deal on that particular move. Check out how this gif end, with the guy’s head on the floor like that? How his torso seems straight up and down, his head and neck on the floor, all his body weight and the momentum of having been tossed over her shoulder?
Yeah, he’s pretty messed up from that. In the really real world, if you do that move correctly, toss your whole body into it, seriously oomph it up and give that mugger a throw, you can snap his neck.
All that said, here’s how you do it!
This is something you do fast, ladies. Move quickly and with assurance, and don’t worry about whether you’re strong enough to do it or not: you are. This is about physics, not muscle.
Get low, bend your knees and hips. Our strength is largly concentrated in our lower bodies, and when we put our knees and thighs into a move, we bring some of the largest muscles in the human body to bear. You’d be surprised what you can move with your legs.
When she got low on him, her right arm was around his waist, her shoulder roughly at or under his ass, her left arm wrapped around his left leg. Feet shoulder width apart for a nice stable base, big deep breath in, and lift just a bit while falling backwards. It doesn’t take much strength but it will really mess with the dude’s day. Landing on your head will at the very very least knock you silly for a minute.
Interestingly, we can use these same basic principles to ruin a guy’s day if he’s the one to grab us! Imagine, if you will, mugger dude runs up behind you and bear hugs you in preparation for dragging you into the alley. Scary, right? Yep.
If he lifts you too fast, and you find your feet off the ground, kick him in the shins, scrape your shoes down his legs, aim for the knees and his feet. Toss your head back and head butt him. Bite him. Squirm. Do what it takes to get your feet back on the ground.
Feet on the ground, grab his arms and hold on to them. Don’t let him get away, because this move, ladies, will put him down and out, and if he moves away he may go for a distance weapon, or start using his fists. Hold onto his arms and keep him in close.
Again, feet shoulder width apart. Use your booty and hips now, like you’re trying to hit his not-so-manly bits with your ass, get your hips back, bend your knees and flex your hips. If he’s shortish, you should at this point have picked him up and be balancing him on your back. If he’s tall, you’re now in position to put a crimp in his style in a big way.
Tuck your head to your chest and roll forward, just like you did when you were a kid. Flip yourself forward and let gravity do the rest. You will have your head tucked down, aiming to land on the upper back of one shoulder; he won’t. This means he’ll land on his face, with the full force of his own body weight behind it as well as any momentum you’ve built up. You may very well land on top of him too.
From here, get up, run like hell towards a light source while yelling “help, fire, call 911 (or whatever emergency services number exists in your country)”
Remember, ladies, with just a little understanding of comparative anatomy and physics, you too can put a man on the ground and seriously mess up his day. But then, that’s what he was planning to do to you, so fair’s fair.
Reblogging again because of Gryphyn’s awesome comment. C:
All women NEED to know this. REBLOG AND YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE
REBLOGGING BECAUSE THIS CAN SAVE A LIFE AND HOT damn I WILL USE THIS INFO
My passion is learning new languages, so here are some good sites to help you learn the following languages! Please feel free to add on!
Hey also that picture up there is transparent, which is pretty fucking awesome.
- A LOT OF LANGUAGES
- ALSO A LOT OF LANGUAGES
- Chinese (Mandarin)
(this guy makes great videos too)
(the University of Iceland has an online language centre, too)
It’s no replacement from a real teacher who can coach you and correct you and slap you upside the head, but it’s something.
But the thing is, it is absolutely easy to find native speakers — if not in your community, then online. Immersion is the best way to learn because of the way the brain is hardwired, but that should not dissuade anyone from trying to learn by the book.
I can speak for myself and probably many others when I say that small towns and low-density communities don’t often have many options when it comes to language. My high school only had Japanese because one of the teachers actually knew it from past life experiences. Otherwise, our choices were French and Spanish. Not that either are bad, but it’s limiting. Community college had a similar problem. It was only when I attended a state university that I saw options, but the fact of the matter is the earlier you begin learning a language, the better. Optimal learning time is childhood because of rapid brain development, but that doesn’t discredit learning it after your brain development begins to even out.
I still remember a French tape I borrowed from the library when I was in the 6th grade. I did it for two weeks before giving up because of reasons, but I still remember “Le Toyota est une voiture japonaise.” I also remember many of the songs I learned in choir that were in Italian, French, Latin, Spanish, and who doesn’t bang their way through some j-pop and k-pop?
The most important thing to remember? Everyone learns at their own speed. Don’t compare your progress to the progress of others — that’s where institutionalized education always bothered me. Be your own person, whoever that person is becoming or will be.
As the old adage goes: “I am a work in progress.”
im bored of life and everything so i decided to make a post of everything. like a ref list of workouts, studying help, writing, drawing… etc! this will literally take me hours i s2g
- a way to high marks and be on tumblr the same time.
- science translated to english :)
- collection of studying mixes
- selfcontrol and various pomodoro method site blockers are extremely helpful when you know you need to shut down your access to distracting websites
- simplynoise, mynoise, rainymood, coffitivity, soundrown, simplyrain,naturesoundplayer, naturesoundsforme are good background voices
- a site that would explain to you literally anything
- organizing your time, studying strategies.. etc
- study skills
- how to google
- learning how to revise
- improving your revision skills
- learn geography
- shop books online
- alt. to wikipedia
- final exams guide
- get motivated to study
- tips for a productive study break
- when should I go to bed?
- microsoft word equivalent
- free online books
- more free books
- can’t do your homework?
- “no homework” excuses
- how to get unblocked internet in school (chrome only)
- words to make you seem more intelligent
- emotions vocabulary
- how to write a kickass essay
- alternatives to “said”
- alternatives to “whispered”
- tip of my tongue
- Read any book (apparently)
- writing fantasy stories
- character flaws
- writers block (1) (2)
- writing a death scene
- bio help
- degrees of emotions
- writing ref
- music to help you write
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- punk rock makeup
- disney eye makeup
- coverup tattooes
- how to apply blush
- 6 makeup tips
- ombre eyeliner
- what makeup complements my complexion?
- what makeup suits you?
- lipstick tricks
- how to do your makeup with a spoon
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- hot chocolate using nutella -gasp-
- 4 different smoothies
- chocolate chip cookies
- tastiest starbucks drinks
- best grilled cheese
- winter sore throat tea
- best chocolate cake
- apple pies (mini aw-)
- extra fancy garlic bread
- french bread pizza
- muffin in a mug
- how to make nutella fudge
- lavender lemonade wow
- 15 pound homemade snickers bar
- make candy crystal meth
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- cheap & healthy snacks
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty
- tv shows masterpost hola
- movie masterpost
- scary movies
- movies to watch when you’re sad
- when to pee during a movie
- jennifer lawrence movies master list
- glee season 1,2,3,4 + 5
- ja’mie private school girl
- adventure time master list
- doctor who
- pirates of the carriben series
- walking dead season 1,2,3 + 4
- american horror story season 1 + 2
- a list of over 900 movies with links
- white noise
- coffee shop
- all the music you’ve reblogged
- stay happy
- listen to the rain
- GET HYPED
- play piano
- math textbooks
- gutenberg project
- free audio books
- masterpost of books wow
- answer trivia questions and give people rice
- make a a giant squid pillow!
- make your own acapella band
- live ocean
- pokemon secret base
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles
- disney lies/ urban legends (probs not real like-)
- this will take you to a cool place
- your online garden
- sand art online
- wow just open it omg
- cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- how to help someone who is suicidal
- make a blanket nest
- click daily to give free food to an animal shelter
- 2500 Japanese emoticons
- homemade wax
- gift ideas for cat lovers
- moss graffiti
- make a flower crown
- night vale monopoly
- learn how to survive a zombie apocalypse
- how to play ‘sherlock’
- supernatural workout
- learn a new language!
- learn london slang
- take personality tests
- watch this video
- make gifs
- see what its like to live on minimum wage
- watch great vines
- make glitter out of salt
- make dip-dyed shoes
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- how to make origami
- color matching game
- fun sites masterpost
- how to be an adult
- check your postlimit
- make a wand
- find out if a website is safe
- make a font from your handwriting
- emergency compliment
- cute yahoo answers
- calming manatee
- calming gif
- coping skills and distractions
- draw a stickman
- daily puppy
- guided relaxation
- the thoughts room
- go to a quiet place
- cut something instead of yourself
- let it out
- self injury recovery masterpost
- free hugs
- coping skills & distractions
- make a comfort box
- literally everything
- a little from everything
- tile/repeating/pattern background
CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.
Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion. Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no. Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!! I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?
LISTEN UP MOTHER FUCKERS
ITS CALLED WOLFRAM ALPHA
THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN WEBSITE FOR ACADEMIC SHIT. FUCK GOOGLE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKER WILL LET YOU SEARCH “HOSPITAL BEDS IN CHAD VS. IRAN”
AND IT GIVES YOU A STRAIGHT GODDAMN ANSWER
MAYBE YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN DOCTORNESS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES COOL SHIT
HAVING TROUBLE WITH MATH?
OR MAYBE YOU WANNA DICK AROUND
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
I’ve seen quite a few people making resource masterposts so I decided to make my own so I can share all these wonderful websites/masterposts with you guys and maybe make your year a little bit more awesome! Also credit goes to these lovely people for inspiring this post: abercrombier bangarz theworldwillbewatching and im5-official! Xx
- Giant Movie masterpost
- Disney movies masterpost
- Superhero movies masterpost
- Movies for when you’re sick
- Scary movies masterpost
- Tumblr dedicated to finding movie links
- When to pee during a movie
- Best brownie in a mug recipe ever
- Cookie in a mug recipe
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- How to pull an all-nighter and still do well on an exam
- How to write an essay
- Didn’t listen in class?
- Finals survival guide
- Best learning website ever
- Make flashcards
- Writing references masterpost
- How to survive in college
- Solves any math problem (2)
- Earn a cute kitten picture after writing
- How to get motivated to study
- Tips for a productive study break
- Microsoft word equivalent
- How to Google
- Scholarpedia (basically Wikipedia but with reliable sources)
- When should I go to bed?
- YouTube to MP3 converter
- 8tracks playlist downloader
- Download youtube videos
- Convert anything to anything (literally)
LEARN A FICTIONAL LANGUAGE
- Learn Dothraki
- Dothraki to English dictionary
- Learn High Valyrian
- Learn Astapori Valyrian
- Learn Tolkien Elvish writing
- Learn Tolkien Elvish speaking
- Learn to write Enochian
- Learn to write Gallifreyan
- Learn Vulcan
- Vulcan to English and English to Vulcan dictionary
- Transparent image master post (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)(10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Fandom Edition)
- Kawaii emojis
- Typography masterpost
- How to make a theme
- Check your post limit
- Photoshop tutorials
- Find any reaction GIF
- 99 life hacks
- Find out if a website is safe
- Is [insert website name here] down for everyone or just me?
- A world clock you can actually understand
- Can’t remember the name of a song?
- Do basically anything with your online friends
- Hobbies masterpost
- Weave silk
- Paint a nebula
- Need a random number?
- Delete yourself from any website
- What font is that?
- Becoming an adult cheat sheet
- Read any book (apparently)
- Workout masterpost
- What the fuck is the weather?